Want to eat a comforting dish all year round? Try the delicious Cyril Legnac moussaka
If you live in the northern half of France, you sure feel like you are living in November or March. So you might have traded barbecues for raclette, right? Well, we’re exaggerating it a bit. What is certain is that no matter what temperature the weather forecast shows in our city, it will not happen never too hot to taste Excellent moussaka. In the event that there are different versions depending on the country whose recipe we choose, we have chosen the signed version. Cyril Linnac. Our beloved French Chef gave us Secrets of successful moussaka In her successful show, Tous en kitchen. So put on your apron, because this dish may become yours basic meals Sunday in summer!
Great moussaka recipe from Cyril Linyac
Between quality meat and fresh produce, the secret of the recipe lies in Product quality. We assure you that to prepare these traditional gratin, there is no need to have the culinary skills of a chef. Here are all the instructions for making the perfect moussaka. Gluttony guaranteed.
Preparation time: 12 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Recipe for four people:
– 1 kg of minced lamb shoulder
400gm fresh tomatoes, diced
– 1 onion, peeled 1 garlic clove, peeled
– 1 branch of thyme
– 3 washed eggplant
– 10 gm of cumin powder
– 100 grams of grated Parmesan cheese
– olive oil
Fine salt and freshly ground pepper
– In a hot casserole dish, pour a small amount of olive oil and cumin, add two cubes of eggplant, let them cook with light coloring, then add chopped onions, and continue cooking with coloring.
Then add the meat, season with salt and pepper, cook and leave the natural meat juice, then leave it until it becomes caramelized and add garlic and thyme.
Pour in the tomatoes and cook for 15 minutes, checking for the seasoning with fine salt.
– Reserve aside.
– Preheat the oven on the grill to 240 ° C.
– Peel the last eggplant and cut it into slices 0.5 cm thick, season with fine salt and grill the slices in a frying pan with a little olive oil.
– In the dish, put the eggplant slices and stuffing, cover with eggplant slices, and finish with grated Parmesan cheese.
Bake for 6 minutes.
This is the healthy and devilish gourmet frozen dessert that pairs off from social networks
Here’s the lighter but still crunchy and delicious version of the strawberry millefeuille by Cyril Laignac
“Freelance reader. Passionate internet advocate. Prone to fits of apathy. Pop culture scholar.”