WhatsApp is the most used application in the world because it is a social network through which you can communicate instantly with your family and friends. In addition to that, you also have the option to send messages, photos, videos, and more.
Although, on some occasions we’ve wanted to read a message somehow, but without the well-known “seen” appearing, so here we’ll teach you three tricks to make that read confirmation invisible.
Disable the double blue check
To change this option, you must follow these steps:
- Go to settings and open the upper right icon of the three dots
- Select “Account” and select the privacy option.
- Scroll down and choose the option to delete read notifications
- It should be noted that once this option is selected, we will not only deactivate double verification for users, but also for ourselves.
Use the WhatsApp tool
This option is only available with the Android operating system. In addition, to use it, you will not have to disconnect from the Internet, but you will have to add a widget on your home screen. To do this, you must follow these steps:
- Press and hold the Home screen for a few seconds until a menu appears with various options and select Tools.
- Next, scroll down until you locate WhatsApp Tools and choose the one called WhatsApp 4×2.
- Finally, press and hold this option until it appears on the home page and without releasing it, drag it to the home screen and release it. With this, you will already have this tool installed on your mobile device.
- Once you have completed this procedure, you will be able to read WhatsApp messages without anyone knowing that you have read them.
Activate Airplane Mode
This method is the most used by all users. To make it work, you must first activate Airplane mode on your device, then go to WhatsApp and read the messages you want. Despite reading, this will prevent your read receipt from appearing, as it will keep the time of the last connection hidden.