The Quiosque brand, which provides clothing for women, decided to take an unusual move due to the restrictions in force. Since the brand’s stores in malls are not operating and hotels have closed again, the company decided to start selling in hotels. It has entered into a collaboration with the Focus Hotel chain and its newest collection will appear there, notifying Propertiesynews.pl
- PBH, which sells clothing under the Quiosque brand, has reached an agreement with Immobile Capital Group – owner of Focus hotel chain.
- Quiosque dress galleries have been set up in the hotels
- It is located in several cities: Gdansk, Bydgoszc, Lublin, Szczecin, Lodz, Chorzov and Poznan, and the following city will soon appear in Sopot
- The Quiosque trademark owner believes the government’s decisions about restrictions are illogical
- After Easter, the government extended existing restrictions, including the closure of shopping centers, until at least April 18
- More this information can be found on the Onet.pl homepage
According to Propertyynews.pl, the Quiosque brand has over 160 stationery stores and has been in our market for nearly three decades. Currently Invites customers to showrooms created in select hotels from the Focus chain.
“In March of this year, we were faced with the necessity to close stores for the fourth time. Under current regulations, our street stores may function, and other stores in malls must remain closed. We feel a great and unreasonable injustice in making such decisions by the government. Our entire chain of stores operate according to the same standards and safety regulations. So why only operate specific Quiosque stores? – asks Agnieszka Krzywańska, Board Director of PBH, Quote by site.
Focus Hotel The Quiosque show will be available for sale from April 10. According to Propertyynews.pl, specially arranged showrooms are set up in the facilities, where you can see the specific product offer. The showroom can be visited from 10:00 to 18:00. The company ensures that purchases are made in accordance with the health system.
Restrictions until April 18. Trading works to a limited extent again
After Easter, the government announced an extension of the current restrictions, which relate to, among other things, trade, including the operation of shopping centers.
At least until April 18 Shops in malls will remain closed. The exception would be:
- Grocery stores;
- Press salons
- Trade points for facilities selling electricity, gas, or heating.
DIY stores are also closed (construction warehouses are operating normally), furniture stores and stores selling audio / video / home appliances, when their size exceeds 2000 square meters
“Problem solver. Proud twitter specialist. Travel aficionado. Introvert. Coffee trailblazer. Professional zombie ninja. Extreme gamer.”