users Android They have at their disposal one of the best virtual keyboards in the world, we are talking about Gboard, the keyboard developed by the technology company Google that allows you to translate all your texts into more than 100 languages, combine symbols, type using a voice dictation mechanism etc. This time Alphabet Inc. added. New and interesting function called “Magic Wand”, what is it for and how to use it from your smartphone? We will explain that below.
It’s a tool similar to that Gboard It was implemented on its platform a few weeks ago, which turns all your text into custom stickers, for example, if you type the following: “Hey, see you later”, the keyboard will automatically create a sticker with that phrase. For its part, the magic wand is responsible for converting everything you write into emojis, the tech portal reported 9to5Google.
Look: Android: How to fix slow in your cell phone with this simple tweak
HOW TO USE GBOARD MAGIC STICK ON ANDROID
It is important to clarify that at the moment, this functionality is only available in the beta version of GboardGetting it is very easy, just enter the Google Play Store by clicking hereFind the “Join Beta Program” section and touch the “Join” button, then a message will appear asking if you want to join the Beta Program, click “Join”.
- After installing the beta and confirming it Gboard It has no pending updates, go to any writable app.
- Now, tap on the text field and you will see that on the right instead of the microphone icon (voice dictation) there will be a magic wand.
- Type any phrase and tap on the stick (Emojify).
- Finally, all of your text will be replaced with emojis.
Keep in mind that it is a completely new function, do not confuse it with replacing certain words with emojis, because currently, after you type a word related to the emoji and a space, you will get an icon, for example: if you type “love” the icons will appear red heart, face With heart eyes, a face that does a kiss, etc., it’s your choice.
In case you have Gboard It has been updated and turned it into a beta version, but the magic wand did not come out, do not worry, it normally takes a few hours and even days to appear, because it is a modern tool that is gradually spreading all over the world.
How to create faster with Gboard
- Make Google default keyboard Gboard.
- Open the application and go to the “Dictionary” section.
- The next step is to click on “Personal Dictionary” > “Spanish (US)” option.
- Here you will click on the plus (+) icon located in the upper right corner.
- Two fields will appear that you have to fill in, at the top write for example: your cell phone number (989-989-989), and in the second I will write “number” or “my cell phone”.
- Finally, save changes by pressing the back arrow.
Ready, you can access any application that allows you to write texts, it can be an instant messaging platform like WhatsApp or Messenger, because now when you type the word “Number” automatically in the suggestions or corrector for Gboard It will show direct access to your phone number so you don’t type it in. It is definitely a tool that will save you a lot of time.
“Problem solver. Proud twitter specialist. Travel aficionado. Introvert. Coffee trailblazer. Professional zombie ninja. Extreme gamer.”