– We should not be too strict. I was fully aware of what our eleven were like. Players have never played in a ranking like this. The first 30 minutes were good and we scored a beautiful goal. We also had two big situations. Juan Mata has to score and Amat Diallo has to hit. We should be in the lead as 2-0 or 3-0. Then we made a mistake and played less. We went a long way backwards. We were encouraged to crush our opponents, including the goal we gave up. In the second half it could have been 4: 4. We had a great opportunity as Anthony Elanga was one with the goalkeeper. Competitors also got opportunities. The game was a bit confusing after the break, but I’m sure giving the young players a chance was the right decision. Tom Heaton made his debut for Manchester United. It is also important that some experienced players are given minutes on the field.
– He showed his good side, not only because of the goal, but also because of the opportunity he created for Juan Mata. Was good. Mason has tremendous talent. The ball is fine on the right foot, left foot, foot. On Sunday he scored a goal for Fred. It’s about having shape now. It needs to grow physically. Technically, for his age, he is a great player. My job is to nurture him and make him a real athlete. If it wins, he will continue to play for this club.
“What’s a bit disappointing is that we gave our opponents a goal because we played more balls on the first line of the press.” The same was true of the lost target. We can easily hit the ball. When we played it in the second or third row, we were always dangerous. I told the players about it before the game, but they still crossed the five meters and waited for the ball.
– On the one hand, I wanted to give the players who played today a chance and let them see the stakes in the game. On the other hand, I wanted to give a break to the players who played on Sunday. We have a long training session behind us with these players following two full training sessions to prepare them for the game against Norwich City.
– It was nice to see Luke Shaw. I hope he records in the game against Norwich City.
– Aaron had wrist and knee pain. It remains to be seen how he will fare on Thursday. I hope he does not break anything and I hope he will play on Saturday.
Introductions to Savage and Iqbal
– They will never forget the packed game at Old Trafford. They should not forget about it and it should motivate them to improve their life. I hope to have more opportunities at Old Trafford in the future.
Competitor in the 1/8 final of the Champions League
– This is the Champions League, so you can not expect an easy opponent. Let’s wait and see. Monday Draw. Now our focus is on the crucial game against Norwich. We play Brentford on Tuesday and then play Brighton at home. These are the matches where we want to get as many points as possible with full focus.
“Communicator. Problem solver. Gamer. Passionate writer. Analyst. Avid creator. Lifelong travel maven. Tv evangelist.”
What Is The History Of Black Friday?
How To Remove Acrylic Nails At Home Easily?
Task completed. The Great Silence by Damien Sigier