Although millions of users in the world prefer it Google Chrome As your default browser, either because of the convenience it gives you or because of its speed, it often has internal failures, one of the most common being web pages not loading. In this opportunity, we will inform you of a series of solutions if this problem appears on the search engine of your PC or laptop.
Do not load pages Google Chrome It is a problem that generates a lot of stress, especially when you are working or need to send a very important file. Basically, what happens is that when you enter a website, it freezes and keeps updating for several minutes, but it doesn’t load completely.
Look: The trick to turn Google Chrome into a base for professional hackers
What to do if Google Chrome pages won’t load
- First, you have to check if you have an internet connection. Otherwise how are the pages loaded? Access to other browsers such as Microsoft Edge or Opera.
- Also try turning the internet off for 10 seconds and then on.
- Clear cache and cookies. Enter your browser’s “settings” by clicking on the three dots at the top right.
- Then scroll down to “Privacy and Security”. Here choose the “Clear browsing data” option.
- Finally, in the “Basic” section, click “Delete data”.
It is important to clarify this after clearing the cache of Google Chrome The following will happen: some site configuration settings will be deleted, this means that the browser will not recommend pages, and for this to happen again, you have to visit the site again. Also, the passwords you have saved, such as those for Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Gmail, etc., will be deleted automatically.
Do you have problems with Google Chrome? If your browser crashes, crashes or does not open a webpage and you see the following messages: “Proxy Error in Google Chrome” or “This webpage is not available”, click Here To find out solutions and recommendations that help solve this problem.
“Reader. Organizer. Infuriatingly humble twitter expert. Certified communicator.”