Halo Infinite is finally in the midst of players who have been eyeing it for a few months now. This new title in the popular ‘Master Chief’ saga is designed exclusively for the next generation of Xbox consoles (Xbox Series X | S), although it contains fascinating details about the past with which Microsoft intends to evoke nostalgia among gamers by adapting its most popular game for the Xbox One as well.
Last weekend was the launch of the first part of Halo Infinite 2 beta where, unlike the first test, the game mode wasn’t just about fighting bots (or CPUs), it was actually possible to build and execute PvP multiplayer games (player versus player or “player versus player” in Spanish).
According to the official Xbox page, this new version of Halo can be considered as A revolutionary free multiplayer experience., although it is the players who will judge whether this assessment is correct or not.
The popular multiplayer mode Halo is back, reimagined and for free. Each season’s updates advance the experience over time with unique events, new modes and maps, and community-focused content.Xbox added.
This weekend, 343 Industries, the developer behind Halo Infinite, made the Arena Battle engine that makes up the first part of the multiplayer mode available to its fans, while the second part, consisting of Big Team Battle, will release next weekend.
Anyone can access this Halo beta, although not everyone gets this privilege. To be part of the audience selected for this beta, Player must pre-register on Halo Waypoint, the platform set by 343 Industries to select a specific group of people who will be able to test the game.
Knowing this information, and if you are selected, you just have to follow these simple steps to download the trial version of Halo Infinite:
1. On your Xbox console, go to Shop.
2. Now you will need to search for and install the app Xbox Insider Hub.
3. At the end of the installation, you will just have to start it, and register with the same player tag, as you did in Halo WayPont and select “Preview” in the menu that will appear in the left sidebar.
4. You will be presented with an option Hello Infinite – Inside there is chance Available; Select it.
5. Choose unite To officially access the beta test, read and accept the terms and conditions of the application.
6. immediately screen from Hello Infinite – Inside In the official Microsoft Store.
7. Finally, just select the options Get it and install itAfter installing the game, you will need to search for it in your game list or in a file Xbox Insider Hub.
If selected in Hello and Ebont, The game cannot be downloaded on Xbox One and Xbox Series X | S on any day other than certain dates. Last September 24 was the first day that the first beta could be enjoyed.
Later Saturday 25th and Sunday 26th September was set to be able to download the second beta (PvP) and now we just have to wait for the next dates so that people who weren’t able to install it on their consoles can select it can do the following :
Friday October 1 From 12:00 to 4:00 pm and from 7:00 pm to 11 pm
Saturday 2 October From 12:00 to 4:00 pm and from 7:00 pm to 11 pm
Sunday October 3 From 12:00 to 4:00 pm and from 7:00 pm to 11 pm
Note: All times correspond to Mexico Standard Time.
“Reader. Organizer. Infuriatingly humble twitter expert. Certified communicator.”