Do you want to return to a group of The WhatsApp Why do they send an urgent document to you? Although these conversations benefit many users to avoid sending messages independently, there is a trick that few know.
One of the things that always happens is that if we leave a group by our own decision, we can’t re-enter. Do you know how to join again? Well, there is a tutorial The WhatsApp What we will tell you now at MAG.
Look: WhatsApp: How to listen to audio and chat at the same time in the app
How to join a group left on WhatsApp
- In the event that you leave a group and want to join again, you only have one chance to do it again.
- To do this, go to the settings of your smartphone.
- Then find the Applications section.
- In this section, tap on WhatsApp.
- Now just clear the WhatsApp cache. This often results in you not being able to rejoin the group you left.
- At that moment, you should ask your friend for the link to rejoin the WhatsApp group.
- With the fact that you have cleared your WhatsApp messages cache, you can rejoin that group that you left.
How to clean the speaker from the mobile phone?
Using a soft-bristled brush, with consistent but not too strong strokes, can help us remove dust and dirt. Try to use the shallow part of the brush, rather than trying to push the bristles deeply into the speaker holes, so as not to damage the mesh and website details. xatakamovil.com.
How do I know what type of input my cell phone has?
USB type cthe current standard connection for phones Android. by location Lowi.esAnd the If you have a mobile phone Android Relatively new, or you bought it a year or two ago, and were high-end or average quality, your connection will be USB type c. You will get to know it by two main things: It is slightly larger than the micro USB connector.
What is the hole at the top of the cell phone screen
- Many assert that he is a speaker; But they were wrong.
- The opening above your cell phone plays an important role in your everyday communications: it’s the earpiece.
- This is many times, on Android terminals it is usually quite long, while on iPhones it does not take up much space.
“Problem solver. Proud twitter specialist. Travel aficionado. Introvert. Coffee trailblazer. Professional zombie ninja. Extreme gamer.”