The WhatsApp It is one of the most widely used instant messaging applications thanks to its versatility, as it allows you to share images, photos, videos, and various multimedia files with friends, family, and co-workers in addition to traditional text messages.
Likewise, for more convenience, this service not only has a version for iPhone and Android, but it is also possible to use it from your laptop or desktop computer through WhatsApp Web.
Through this option, it is possible chatAnd the Send GIFAnd the VideosAnd the Pictures And the video callsalso from a computer larger than a cell phone or tablet.
However, by having a larger screen, there may be a temptation for other people, such as an Internet cafe or office, to look at your screen and see your conversations with one of your contacts.
If this is your case, don’t worry, because with this trick you can keep your conversations safe and without worrying that third parties can see them.
How do you hide your chats on WhatsApp Web?
This is a secret Increase security and privacy for your conversations On WhatsApp Web it consists of downloading an extension for Google Chrome:
1. Log in to chrome online storewhere the extension is available WA Web Plus.
2. Press the button “add to chrome”This will install the extension in your browser.
3. Once installed, you will see an icon next to the navigation bar with the + symbol inside a circle.
4. Then you can enter WhatsApp Web from the browser.
5. Then tap on the “+” icon from WA Web Plusto bring up a menu where you can apply various improvements.
6. The extension is in English, however, it is not a hindrance to apply some settings such as Blur recent messagesAnd the Blur contact names And the Blur contact photos.
When these options are activated, even though the app is open and visible on your computer screen, data, contact photos, and chat messages will not appear.
(With information from El Universal)
“Problem solver. Proud twitter specialist. Travel aficionado. Introvert. Coffee trailblazer. Professional zombie ninja. Extreme gamer.”