There is nothing quite like a permanent internet connection through Android without having to write on the screen. The Android operating system has tools that facilitate access to applications, whether it is Telegram or The WhatsApp or Gmail. Let’s say everything is at your fingertips, you just need to program several things.
Few know that Android It comes with a system that allows you to send messages The WhatsApp without writing it down. The solution? Well, Google Voice Assistant, which is pre-installed on Android devices. Similarly, you can download it to your phone through Google Play.
ANDROID | How to send messages on WhatsApp without writing them
- First of all, unlock your smartphone Android and go to the app Google Assistant.
- Now you will need to tap on the profile picture icon in the upper right corner of the screen.
- There you will see the common settings tab. Click on it.
- On the next screen, scroll down and tap Personal Results Options.
- Now you will have to record your voice with the voice assistant. Just have to say ok google a hello google to complete.
- Now you have to say Send a WhatsApp message to We mention the name of the contact (as registered in the mobile phone).
- Google will now ask you to choose between a regular text message or an email message. The WhatsApp. to The WhatsApp For confirmation.
- You can now speak the text you want to send to the contact and the voice assistant will write it for you.
- Google Assistant will then send the message in the format The WhatsApp to the account you chose.
ANDROID | What is cache
Apps on devices Android They can sometimes succumb to mistakes and problems. By clearing the cache, you are basically updating this app and getting rid of all the unnecessary data in it.
Unnecessary data are categorized as temporary files, and they accumulate over time until it slows down the mobile phone Android or stop working. Fortunately, clearing the cache does not delete your login credentials or anything you have intentionally downloaded in most cases.
Listen to Dale Play on spotify. Follow the program every Monday on our available audio platforms.
“Problem solver. Proud twitter specialist. Travel aficionado. Introvert. Coffee trailblazer. Professional zombie ninja. Extreme gamer.”