Which swimming pool in Solek Kuzhavsky was opened on 07/22/2021? In Poland, the open bath period lasts from June 1 to September 30. Want to know if your favorite swimming pool is open today? Check out our list of active features. See what the conditions are in the bathing areas in Solek Kuzhavsky. In our article you will find the most important information about the bathing areas in your area. Check out the list of open baths in and around Solek Kuzhavsky to spend your free time.
Open swimming pools in Solek Kuzhavsky. Where can I go swimming in and around Solek Kuzhavsky?
- Training and Recreation Center for the Voluntary Water Rescue Service of the Borovno Swimming Pool at the Kuzavsko-Pomorsky Voidoship on Lake Borovno
The place where you go swimming is not always the place to bathe. Official bath areas are safe. The water is constantly being tested and lifeguards are ensuring the safety of the site. We update daily on the status of the bathing areas in Solek Kuzhavsky.
Training and Recreation Center for the Voluntary Water Rescue Service of the Borovno Swimming Pool at the Kuzavsko-Pomorsky Voidoship on Lake Borovno
- Bath address: Boravno, Spasrova
- Bathing area: Borovno Lake
- Length of beach: 50 m
- Bathing time: 26/06/2021 – 31/08/2021
- Swimming Pool Opening Hours: 09:00 – 20:00
- Swimming Pool Rating: Water suitable for bathing
- Bath test date: 13.07.2021
Across the swimming pool is the Borovno Bathing Center on Lake Borovno, the training and recreation center for the volunteer water rescue service of the Guavian-Pomeranian Voidoship:
- Blue flag
- The area is fenced
- Designated zone in water
- Beach area for recreation and sports
- Mooring water equipment is possible
- Separate areas for a barbecue / fireplace
- Water intake
- Accessible to people with disabilities
- Trash cans
- Changing rooms
- Mast with WOPR flag
- Baby bathing area
- A place on the beach for kids
- Pets are not allowed
- There are swimming pool rules
- Information Board
The following conditions apply: Swimming Pool, Training and Recreation Center of the Voluntary Water Rescue Service of the Kujawsko-Pomorsky Vodoship, Borovno Bathing Area on Lake Borovno:
- Last measurement date: 21/07/2021
- Air temperature: 21. C.
- Water temperature: 23. C.
- Wind speed: 3 m / s
- Flag: White
Swimming pools near Solek Kuzhavsky
There are also open swimming pools in the surrounding areas where you can enjoy the water. Look where you can swim or splash elsewhere.
You should definitely check this out
What is a bathing area?
Bath areas are pieces of surface water with special markings. They appear near natural waters such as lakes, seas and rivers. Going to the beach to bathe is great for spending active time with friends. The bathing area may have a designated area for children where they can safely enjoy the bathing areas.
There is also a beach next to the bathing area where you can relax and sunbathe. Survivors who visit the bathing area usually take care of safety.
Bathing beach may have changing rooms, sanitary points, shower and water draw points. In the bathing area you can swim, bathe, soak your feet in the ship or play. Sometimes there is a barbecue and a place to make fire on the bathing beach.