“It’s good to be back here and see these people again.” We played a good game and won. This day couldn’t have been better for me – said after the match with Warta Pozna (2:0), Legia Warszawa’s stopwatch, Mike Nawrocki.
– I have very good memories from the time I played at Warta. The people here are very friendly and I made many friends with them. I am so glad I was able to see them again.
– We have no problems with motivation. We wanted to win and gain confidence before the game against Slavia. We managed to do this. Now we are waiting for the Thursday meeting. We have to prepare well, and Saturday’s victory will definitely help with that.
– I can’t point to the moment we woke up a bit after a bad start. We conceded a goal in the first minutes of the match. Fortunately, the Warta player was offside. We raced slowly and finally got to the right rhythm.
– Trouble presented itself very well. They were dangerous after the set pieces of the match. In addition, we hit our existing competitor twice. We were a little lucky, but luck should help too. In the end we managed to score two goals and our opponent didn’t score anything.
– This was my fifth match with Legia. I am happy every time I go out on the field and can show my skills. I feel good on the field and thanks to that, in the last matches I was a player in eleven matches.
“Unapologetic communicator. Web nerd. Internet junkie. Gamer. Hipster-friendly entrepreneur.”
Official: Explaining Serge Gnabry’s future
Visas, a major concern for dozens of athletes before the worlds
Wonderful World Cup Medal for Poland. What did you do ?!