Halo: The Master Chief Collection Season 6 Raven is ready, and here’s the new trailer!
With Season 6, 343 Industries has released a comprehensive, free update for Halo: The Master Chief Collection. As we reported yesterday, the developers have a whole bunch of new content in their luggage.
343 Industries announced, “With Season 6, we’re celebrating Fireteam Raven’s exploits with unique armor sets, vehicle skins, and weapon skins – and we’re adding more customization options with some new in-game background accessories, animated nameplates, and animated masks!”
Halo: The Master Chief Collection Season 6 Raven
- 100 new content levels for Season 6 (including all-new shields, back accessories, animated masks, and more)
- Waterfall, the Halo Online map can now be played in games dedicated to Halo 3
- The Exchange – “The Exchange” displays articles from previous seasons every week
- All-new version of Halo 2: Anniversary, Halo: Reach, and Halo 4 – Escalation Slayer
- Ability to switch teams mid-game in custom matches in all MCC titles
- And more!
Here is the new trailer for Season 6:
Full patch notes for free update are available Here to you.
“Problem solver. Proud twitter specialist. Travel aficionado. Introvert. Coffee trailblazer. Professional zombie ninja. Extreme gamer.”
With a surprise in the case: a strange cell phone from Nokia was introduced
PlayStation Stars: what it is, how it works and what it offers to its users | Sony | video games | tdex | revtli | the answers
t3n – Digital Pioneers | digital business magazine