Psyonix has announced that Rocket League will begin Season 4 next Wednesday, August 11, and that it will arrive with a new Rocket Pass, Arena, Limited Time Modes (MTL), tournament add-ons, and more.
Psyonix confirmed that the file Rocket League Season 4 will be available starting Wednesday, August 11th on all platforms. The developer of the popular video game that combines speed on wheels and soccer has given more details about what the new update will bring, from a new Rocket Pass, a new Arena, Limited Time Modes (MTL), additions to tournaments and more.
What’s new in Rocket League Season 4
- new missile – The new “Outlaw” car and more than 70 levels of unique items will be available to those who unlock the Rocket Pass Premium.
- Arena “Deadeye Canyon” – The new Deadeye Canyon will be available to all standard playlists when Season 4 begins live.
- New MTL – “2v2 Heatseeker” will be available as a premium MTL on August 12, followed by a new MTL named “Speed Demon” on August 19 (more information on “Speed Demon” will be revealed later). “Spring Loaded,” the variant of “Rumble” that’s currently an option for the boom in private matches, will also be added later this month.
- Extended Competitive Tournaments – With the addition of 2v2 tournaments and Extra Mode, the calendar of competitive tournaments in each region will be extended.
- Streamer Safe Music– A new audio setting has been added where players can disable copyrighted music for broadcasts and videos.
- Additional updates – Reduced group rank limitations, casual match improvements, and overall quality of life improvement.
Rocket League: Update, Rewards & Season 4
Before the start of the fourth season, This Wednesday, August 10, there will be a new update for the game That will pave the way for what is to come. After the third season ends, It’s time for competitive rewardsTo be distributed shortly start of season 4. will start in August 11 at 12 It promises strong feelings.
It might interest you
“Problem solver. Proud twitter specialist. Travel aficionado. Introvert. Coffee trailblazer. Professional zombie ninja. Extreme gamer.”