WhatsApp Web has become an important tool for those who spend the whole day on the PC, because in some way it is easy for them to communicate with their friends or family. The app that belongs to Facebook, got Telegram, Messenger, etc. in downloads, so it has been very popular.
Related notes on WhatsApp
However, although the application still lacks the functionality that many would like to have, there are many elements that make users prefer it to chat with their loved ones. Given this, on this note we want to tell you a little trick that you may not have known.
WhatsApp on cell phone has recently arrived with new updates and though, the functionality on the web remains the same, but there are some details that you can apply from the big screen of your computer.
It’s about stopping to appear “online” when connected to your laptop platform. Well, here is the exciting trick that you must do and test right now. We leave you the steps.
Steps to not appear ‘online’ in WhatsApp Web
To be able to add this tool that will help you a lot, you will have to download a series of add-ons that will serve as a complement to WhatsApp Web and thus never appear “online” in the application again:
- The first thing to do is to open or configure Google Chrome as the main browser.
- After that download WAIncognito.
- This extension will allow you to enter WhatsApp Web, from the browser, in incognito mode.
- You just have to scan the QR code.
- After that, a function for using WhatsApp Web in a new mode will appear.
- Activate “Incognito Mode” and in this way never, when you want to check a message, the time of the last connection will not change.
- You can even continue chatting normally with your friends without having to appear “online” on the computer.
Finally, it is worth noting that it only works using WhatsApp Web from a browser, meaning that if you are using the original Windows 10 app, it may not work.
“Reader. Organizer. Infuriatingly humble twitter expert. Certified communicator.”