NexTV Africa & Middle East

Complete News World

The woman got stung by mosquitoes in her forehead – she died of encephalitis

The woman got stung by mosquitoes in her forehead – she died of encephalitis

A 21-year-old British woman was visiting Antwerp, Belgium, to complete one of her final exams in her pilot training. There she was bitten on her forehead by a mosquito, according to reports does not depend on.

A few days later, the mosquito bite got infected and the woman went to the doctor for antibiotics. But the antibiotic was not taken, and only two days later the woman collapsed and had to be urgently taken to the hospital, where she later died.

She got an infection after being bitten by an insect. It later spread to the carotid artery and led to a septic blockage in her brain, Nigel Parsley, a forensic pathologist from Suffolk, UK, told The Independent.

– I’ve never seen a case like this before.

In memory of her daughter, the pilot’s mother said, a scholarship had been set up “to encourage other female pilots to enter the profession, in partnership with the British Pilots Association”.

Read also: This is how to avoid stings and stings this summer

Read also: Mosquito detection can help fight disease

Read also: Laser detects what looks like mosquitoes

Read also: Mosquitoes that scare the people of Majorna

Want to learn more about how GP works with good journalism? Read our Code of Ethics over here.

See also  The message before the People's Congress of China: We must invest more in defense