In times of pandemic, virtualization has been more firmly installed in our daily lives. from that way, Platforms like WhatsApp and social networks like Instagram, TikTok and Facebook They boosted their popularity.
In fact, the instant messaging service The WhatsApp, he is One of the most used tools in the world. The number of active users has already exceeded 2 billion, which puts it on the application platform.
The same boom is used by WhatsApp developers for Implementing new tools and improving existing ones. One of these functions is the “ultra dark” mode, which allows for greater customization of the platform.
as FMDOS, NSWhatsApp “Super Dark” mode is available for all users For a long time and it can be activated on iOS and Android devices as well. In addition, activating it allows you to save energy on your phone.
WhatsApp has also implemented this function to prevent eye strain. This issue affects your eyesight when you spend a long time on the app, as a direct result of the light from your devices.
For this reason, it is advisable to activate the “Super Dark” mode, which can be done with simple steps. The best thing is that no external apps need to be downloaded, Nor from programs like APK files of unsafe origin.
Ultra Dark mode will help you improve the appearance of all your conversations. That is, it is applied to individual chats and group chats as well.
This is how the “ultra dark” mode is activated in WhatsApp
- First of all, your app The WhatsApp On your Android or iOS cell phone, it must be updated to the latest version.
- If this is already the case, enter your application.
- Then click “Settings” and click «chats».
- There you will find an option called «Wall paper”.
- Click on it and there will be a bar with it You can select the contrast you want the wallpaper in.
- Thus, you can decide whether you want to see the WhatsApp wallpaper with or without shapes.
- Set it up in maximum contrast And ready.
- The color you usually see on WhatsApp now It looks blacker with contrast.
“Reader. Organizer. Infuriatingly humble twitter expert. Certified communicator.”