Apple brand users should check the Apple Support channel on YouTube from time to time. Instructional videos are posted there, which contain tips on how to use these devices. Recently a video came out showing 10 iPhone related tricks.
It is worth noting that in September this year, Apple released new versions of operating systems for iPhone and iPad users. The list of new features for iOS 15 and iPadOS 15 is long. You should at least get to know the most interesting features of iOS 15.
The video mentioned at the beginning shows 10 tricks that will make using iPhones easier and more efficient.
The tips that can be found in the video are:
- Swipe left or right with your finger across the number displayed on the calculator to delete the last number.
- Pin content, such as links, to the Messages app by pressing and holding an item and tapping Pin.
- Group widgets on the home screen by moving one widget to another.
- Transfer multiple photos to other apps by drag and drop.
- Create text replacements that make typing easier using the function available in Settings -> General -> Keyboard -> Text Replacement.
- Swipe left on the locked screen to launch the camera.
- Scan documents in the Notes app.
- Direct text function.
- Go to the first photo in the album by tapping on the top of the screen.
- Quickly navigate to Siri Search and Suggestions by swiping down from the Home screen.
Let me know in the comments what are your favorite iPhone tricks.
“Reader. Organizer. Infuriatingly humble twitter expert. Certified communicator.”