Here are the numbers drawn on Friday 19 November at the Eurojackpot: 6, 12, 20, 21, 34, 4 and 5. This time the jackpot was not won anywhere. The highest award registered in Poland is the second class award worth over PLN 765,353. You have to pay 10% of each profit for PLN 2280. tax. As we read on the lottery site, it is collected when winnings are paid and transferred by Totalizator Sportowy to the tax office.
Outside of Poland, the players were also lucky. In Germany, there were five second-class prizes worth over €381 million. In addition, seven third-class victories worth €96.12 were recorded in Denmark, Norway, the Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland and Finland.
How to play Eurojackpot?
Tickets can be purchased at the same outlets that distribute lotto tickets. The rules of the game are very simple:
- Expect 5 numbers of 50 and 2 numbers of 10.
- We cross out the numbers in the form or play randomly.
- Only if these conditions are met together will you get the first degree.
- There are also intermediate grades. If you can multiply five out of five numbers in the first group and only one of two numbers in the second – you can count on the average payment of 700,000. Euro.
- If we get only five numbers from the first group, and we get no numbers from the second group – then the average payment will be 120,000. Euro.
- Only one next lottery can be played.
- The wagering fee is PLN 12.50.
There are 12 winning categories in the Eurojackpot. The amount equal to or more than 10 million euros is paid in euros (at the player’s request in zlotys) and the rest in zlotys. It is noteworthy that the gains recorded in Poland may increase in the case of a favorable PLN / EUR exchange rate.
Eurojackpot is broken. Another tycoon became a millionaire
“Problem solver. Proud twitter specialist. Travel aficionado. Introvert. Coffee trailblazer. Professional zombie ninja. Extreme gamer.”