The numbers drawn on Friday, May 13 at the Eurojackpot were: 7, 13, 30, 43, 47, 7 and 11. In Poland, the highest win was the third tier. One player has earned more than 750,000. zloty. Two more increased their financial resources by more than 36 thousand. PLN (4th class win). Accumulation in the next draw will reach PLN 440 million.
Luck smiled to the players from Denmark, Norway and Germany, who enjoyed a second-tier win of over €829,000. euro. Up to eighteen players beat the numbers, giving them a win of over 77,000.EURO (Third Division win).
How to play Eurojackpot?
- Tickets can be purchased at the same outlets that distribute lotto tickets. The rules of the game are very simple:
- Expect 5 numbers of 50 and 2 numbers of 10.
- We cross out the numbers in the form or play at random.
- Only if these conditions are met together will you get the first degree.
- There are also intermediate degrees. If you can multiply five out of five numbers in the first group and only one of two numbers in the second – you can count on the average payment of 700,000. Euro.
- If we get only five numbers from the first group and we get no numbers from the second group – the average payment will be 120,000. Euro.
- Only one next lottery can be played.
“Problem solver. Proud twitter specialist. Travel aficionado. Introvert. Coffee trailblazer. Professional zombie ninja. Extreme gamer.”