Paris Saint-Germain goalkeeper Gianluigi Donorumma has received the French Football Award for best goalkeeper in the world.
The “France Football” exhibition was held in Paris on Monday evening, where the culmination moment was the presentation of the Golden Ball for 2021. Here Lionel Messi became better than Robert Lewandowski II. Jorgenho completed the stage.
Apart from the above category, others are also eligible for differences. At this point, it is important to mention, among other things, Lev Yash’s award for best goalkeeper of the year.
Here, Gianluigi Donorumma became unmatched. The Italians had a good time not only at AC Milan but also on the Italian national team above all else, with which he won the Euro 2020 victory.
In this classification Paris Saint-Germain player Edward Mendy defeated Manuel Neuer, Ederson, John Oblock, Emiliano Martinez, Caspar Smichel, Samir Handanovic, Keeler Navas and Thibaut Courtois.
Two years ago, Alison from Liverpool became the best in the division.
Yashin Trophy 2021:
1. Gianluigi Donorumma (Włochy, Paris Saint-Germain),
2. douard Mendy (Senegal, Chelsea),
3. John Oblak (Slovenia, Atletico Madrid),
4. Ederson (Brazil, Manchester City),
5. Manuel Neuer (Germany, Bayern Munich),
6. Emiliano Martinez (Argentina, Aston Villa),
7. Kasper Schmeichel (Tania, Leicester City),
8. Thibaut Courtois (Belgium, Real Madrid),
9. Keeler Navas (Costa Rica, Paris Saint-Germain),
10. Samir Handanovic (Slovenia, Inter Milan).
“Communicator. Problem solver. Gamer. Passionate writer. Analyst. Avid creator. Lifelong travel maven. Tv evangelist.”