Google Street View Cars launched in Poland in March and will be on the road until late October. According to our readers, they were most often seen near Katowice. But the list of cities he is supposed to visit in Poland is much longer.
The featured cars with rooftop cameras will visit 82 cities in total. All this to collect new images and update Google Street View resources. The giant last photographed Poland in 2018. It’s worth noting that the faces of pedestrians or other vehicle license plates are automatically darkened.
There is also the possibility of blurring the image of your person, car, or even your home completely. It is sufficient to submit such a request via the “Report a problem” option. Contrary to appearances, many people use this possibility. Among the most famous of them … Yaroslav Kaczynski. In the spring, his home in Oliborz, Warsaw, was foggy.
How do I darken my home in Google Street View? Step-by-step guide
Where will the Google Street View cars go? The complete list is below:
- Lower Silesia: Głogów, Jelenia Góra, Legnica, Wałbrzych, Wrocław;
- Kiwavian Pomeranian Prefecture: Bydgoszcz, Inowrocław, Toruń, Włocławek, Grudziądz;
- Lublin County: Biawa Podlaska, Chim, Lublin, Pulaui, Zamoye;
- Lubbuski: Gorzów Wielkopolski, Zielona Góra;
- Ód Province: Bełchatów, Łódź, Piotrków Trybunalski, Radomsko and Pabianice;
- Lesser Poland Province: Krakow, Novi Soch, Tarnow, Zakopane;
- Masovian region: Grodzisk Mazowiecki, Ostrołęka, Płock, Radom, Siedlce, Warsaw;
- Opolsky Prefecture: Kędzierzyn Koźle, Opole;
- Podkarpackie voivodeship: Krosno, Przemyśl, Rzeszów, Sanok;
- Podlaski Prefecture: Augustów, Biaystok, omża, Suwałki;
- Pomeranian Province: Gdansk, Gdynia, Subsk, Sopot, Stargard Gdansky;
- Province of Silesia: Belsko-Biawa, Baitum, Chorzov, Czestochowa, Diproa Gurnikza, Gleeviichi, Katowice, Roda Aluska, Rybnik, Sosnwick, Tychy, Zaberzi, Gaurzno, Jästerzube-Zdróy, Simovieckovice;
- Holy Cross County: Busko-Zdrój, Kielce, Ostrowiec Świętokrzyski, Skarżysko-Kamienna, Starachowice;
- Farmin-Masurian Prefecture: Elbląg, Olsztyn, Ostróda, Szczytno;
- Greater Poland province: Kalisz, Konin, Leszno, Ostrów Wielkopolski, Piła and Pozna;
- Province of Western PomeraniaKoszalin, Stargard, Szczecin and Świnoujście.
“Problem solver. Proud twitter specialist. Travel aficionado. Introvert. Coffee trailblazer. Professional zombie ninja. Extreme gamer.”
Below is the schedule of pension payments as of July 2022. Find out what benefits you will get after the changes [17.07.2022]
Overview of the new electric sports cars for the Hyundai Ioniq 5 N and Ioniq 6 N
Portugal has launched a floating solar power plant. It is the largest structure of this type in Europe – Economy