These are the early days of 2022 Instagram test New feature Consisting of customize the “feed” or the home screen, View the content of only people you follow, Without ads or brands or rollers, which means that You can choose an algorithm feed or a feed organized by you. here we tell you How it is activated and how it works.
What is an Instagram feed?
One feed de Instagram It is the view in which you can see all the posts that the user has uploaded in chronological order on the social network. In short, it’s a board where you can See all the posts made by the people you follow and your followers in chronological order.
This is how your new Instagram feeds will be
This new function will allow you to choose from Three types of feed, Which will be divided into: home, followers and favourites:
- start: It’s the current home screen; You will see stories, reels and posts of people you follow, and also other content recommended by the Instagram algorithm.
- next: This is the first feed that you can customize, as you will only see posts from people you follow. Here, there will be no recommendations or stories section at the top anymore.
- Favorite: The third and final option will allow you to view the content of the accounts you have marked as favourites. So, in the Feeds selection menu, you will also have the option to Manage Favorites, where you can select the accounts you want to consider as such.
How to change Instagram feed?
If you are lucky enough to be part of the test group, Perform the following steps So you can try and compare this new Instagram feature:
- Enter the app and tap on the app logo in the top left.
- There you can view the following options: Home, Follow, and Favorites.
- Choose the one you like best and start customizing based on whether you have selected ‘Follow’ or ‘Favorite’.
It may interest you: How do you see deleted messages on WhatsApp?
“Reader. Organizer. Infuriatingly humble twitter expert. Certified communicator.”