Apple released iOS 15.5 for iPhone, iPadOS 15.5 for iPad, watchOS 8.6 for Apple Watch, macOS 12.4 for Mac, and tvOS 15.5 for Apple TV.
Apple today released updates for its operating systems, including the fifth major update for iOS 15.5 and iPadOS 15.5, which was originally released in September 2021. The new updates came out just two months after the release of iOS 15.4 and iPadOS 15.4. Mobile system updates are also accompanied by macOS 12.4, watchOS 8.6, and tvOS 15.5.
IOS 15.5 and iPadOS 15.5 updates can be downloaded for free and software is available on all eligible devices wirelessly in the app Settings. To access the new program, go to Settings ➔ public ➔ Updates. Before you start updating the system software, make sure you back up your most important data, and sync your photos, contacts, or app data with your iCloud backup.
Compared to previous iOS 15 updates, iOS 15.5 and iPadOS 15.5 introduce changes that are less obvious to the user. on a smaller scale. Complete information about Apple system update releases in Poland can be found below.
iOS 15.5 It includes the following improvements and bug fixes:
- A new setting in the Podcasts app lets you limit the number of episodes stored on your iPhone and delete old episodes automatically.
- Fixed an issue where some home automation caused by incoming or outgoing people could not work.
iPadOS 15.5 It includes the following improvements and bug fixes:
- A new setting in the Podcasts app lets you limit the number of episodes stored on your iPad and automatically delete old episodes.
macOS Monterey 12.4 Includes Podcasts app improvements and bug fixes:
- A new setting in the Podcasts app lets you limit the number of episodes stored on your Mac and automatically delete old episodes.
- Compatibility with the Studio Display 15.5 firmware update, available separately, improves camera performance with reduced noise, contrast, and improved frame processing.
watchOS 8.6.0 Includes bug fixes and adds ECG and arrhythmia detection in Mexico.
tvOS 15.5 It’s usually smaller, which is the case this time around – it focuses on hidden bug fixes, performance updates, and minor tweaks rather than major changes to the interface itself. No new features were found in tvOS 15.5 during the beta testing process, so it’s not yet clear what exactly is included in the update.
Some features may not be available in all regions or on all Apple devices.
➔ Follow us on Google NewsTo stay informed!
Dealing with internet communications and e-marketing since 2005, I’m passionate about mobile devices and new technologies – and I don’t hesitate to use them.
“Reader. Organizer. Infuriatingly humble twitter expert. Certified communicator.”