At the beginning of 2022 in Poland – not without problems – the biggest tax changes in years were introduced. Problems with the implementation of the “Polish deal” led to the need to change the regulations. At the end of February, the salary calculator was also updated on government websites. You can use it to calculate how much your net pay is, taking into account changes in taxes. You’ll also see the estimated difference in income between 2021 and 2022. We made sample calculations of salaries – we put them in the gallery.
Presenting the “Polish Deal” Favorable changes – especially for low-income people. The calculations that we present in the exhibition were made on the basis of the official, Salary Calculator UpdateIt is available on government websites. It takes into account tax changes as part of the “Polish system” and allows you to check the difference in net salary in 2022 compared to the salary before the tax change.
For our calculations, we assumed that the employee:
- He gets the same salary every month
- Does not work outside the place of residence
- Eligible for an amount reducing the tax due (PIT-2 submitted)
Check here how much your net salary will be in 2022. We also list the annual difference
Explanation: At the top of the drawings there is a gross salary. At the bottom, the net salary is calculated taking into account the tax changes under the “Polish deal”. At the bottom, we present the net annual salary difference (comparing 2021 to 2022).
- Increase the tax-exempt amount to PLN 30,000
- Up to 120 thousand PLN, the minimum after which you will have to pay 32% has increased. Tax (before the changes, 32% of the tax was paid after the income was exceeded in the amount of PLN 85528)
- Elimination of the possibility of deducting health insurance fees from the tax
- The introduction of so-called bonuses for the middle class (people whose gross annual salary ranges from PLN 68.6 thousand to PLN 133.6 thousand)
Good to know: This is how the minimum wage has grown in recent years
“Problem solver. Proud twitter specialist. Travel aficionado. Introvert. Coffee trailblazer. Professional zombie ninja. Extreme gamer.”