NexTV Africa & Middle East

Complete News World

FOVISSSTE: Así puedes solicitar la devolución de tu crédito si pagaste de más

So you can request a refund if you pay more

Beneficiaries of The Housing Fund of the Institute of Social Security and Workers Services (FOVISSSTE) push them mortgage credit Through the discounts made on your site Monthly payroll And if your case is the one you spent in payments here, we tell you how to request a return positive balance.

Since there is no system to notify you when your FOVISSSTE balance has been paid, it is possible for the operator to exceed their payments and the requirements for requesting a refund include the following:

  • Account statements where payments and deductions are recorded.
  • Submit a Request for Comments (RFC).
  • formal identification.
  • A bank statement in which the CLABE is listed.

Present these documents to the person in charge of the housing department, who should do the procedure and once your contributions are approved back, you will receive an equivalent transfer of your balance in your favour.

To do the online procedure, you must enter the FOVISSSTE Internet portal:

  • Select the account statement option.
  • Enter your RFC.
  • Once you open the link, it should appear if you have a credit balance.
  • There you will be able to request a refund for your credit and for this they will request a series of files.
  • If the order is submitted correctly, the money will be returned to you in no more than 30 days.

READ  Carrefour wants to sell its business in Poland