In the very extensive patch notes for WoW Patch 9.1 there is a small but nice innovation that can quickly get lost. So, here again the service note: Legendary items created for certain slots after the release of “Reigning Chains” automatically have a socket.
Just two weeks ago we reported it WoW Patch 9.1 . New “Splinter of Dominion” System Force players to recreate their legendary items from WoW: Shadowlands. But there’s also another reason why some Shadowlands visitors have recently been building a new Legendarys game.
After trying and learning about PTR, players were unsure if they could equip Legendary items with sockets right after the update started. The A device for spatial reorganization Then there is no more, and that Alloy warping sheets You have to open yourself up first. The plan is to supply the required item with a socket before patch 9.1.
And this is where a small but good innovation comes into play, itself WoW patch 9.1 comprehensive patch notes It can go down quickly:
- Newly created Helm, Neck, Bracer, Belt and Ring Runecarving armor pieces will now always be created with a socket.
Newly produced Legendarys head, neck, brace, harness, or ring opening are all fitted with a socket. Also new in Legendary Land:
- There will be new recipes with which you can upgrade your existing Legendarys even further. You can find upgrade materials at Corthea.
- You can earn new Legendary Soul Embers at Torghast levels 9 through 12 as well as via the “Tormentor of Torghast” event or esophageal attacks.
- There will be new legendary memories for all pack skills.
- Some existing legendary memories will be modified.
- Added an additional armor slot for various legendary memories.
WoW Patch 9.1 Dominion Chains It will be released on June 30, 2021.
Links marked with * are affiliate links. Affiliate links are not advertisements because we are independent in the research and selection of products offered. We receive a small commission on product sales, which we use to partially fund the site’s free content.
“Reader. Organizer. Infuriatingly humble twitter expert. Certified communicator.”