Acapulco Shore 8, Chapter 8 Online | After a long wait, the eighth segment of Acapulco Beach has finally arrived. This new season will be completely revamped, with participants moving into a much larger house than the previous epic home and fans couldn’t be more excited.
Also, new members will join the popular Mexican reality show that promises to become the public’s favorite. Know all the details To watch episode 8 of the show.
When is Chapter 8 of Acapulco Shore 8 released?
Episode 8 of Season 8 of Acapulco Shore will arrive Tuesday 15 June 2021 Through MTV, a channel available in the majority of Latin American pay-TV operators. To watch the show for free, simply download the Paramount + . appThe service will be available for seven days.
Acapulco Beach 8 x 07 – Opening time in Peru and the rest of Latin America
These are the opening times, depending on your country:
- Mexico: 10.00 pm
- Peru: 10.00 pm
- Argentina: 11.00 pm
- Colombia: 10:00 p.m.
- Chile: 10.00 pm
- Ecuador: 10.00 pm
- Uruguay: 11.00 pm
Acapulco Shore 8×08 – Avance
What will we see in Acapulco Shore 8 Chapter 8?
The fighting will not stop. Thanks to the progress, we see that Jackie Ramirez will discuss with “Issa” Castro, a member of the program who already had more than one problem.
on the other side, Eddie Schubert is arriving at the beach house, a new contestant will apparently replace “The Captain,” a cast member who was removed from the show the week before for bad behavior.
On what channel is Acapulco Shore, Season 8 broadcast?
Acapulco Shore 8 will release its seventh chapter MTVLAIt is a channel available from the majority of pay-TV operators in Latin America. The reality can also be seen on MTV Play.
How to watch Acapulco Beach, Season 8, via Paramount+?
To watch the show for free, just download the app Paramount +. With it, you can access the service for seven days. After this time, the payment package must be selected.
Members of the eighth season of Acapulco Beach
These are the confirmed participants so far for Season 8 of Acapulco Beach:
- Aaron Alboris “The Captain”
- Alba Zepeda
- Bani Falcon
- Diego Garciasela’s photo
- Eduardo Miranda “Chile”
- Eduardo “Eddie” Schubert
- Fernanda Vir Moreno
- Ignasia “Nasha” Mickelson
- Isabel Issa Castro
- Jackie Ramirez
- Jaylene Castellanos
- Gibran J. Bazan
- Karim Pinter
- Ramiro Jimenez.
How do you watch MTV LIVE?
The MTV signal is served by the majority of pay-TV companies in Mexico, Peru, and all of Latin America. If you don’t have access to it, ask your service provider for it.
You will see MTV On the following channels, depending on your cable or satellite operator:
- Mexico: 701 on Sky, 260 on Dish, 236 (SD), 930 (HD) on Izzi, 726 on Totalplay, 685 on Axtel, 151 on Star TV, 606 (Digital), 1606 (HD) on Megacable.
- Peru: 602 (SD) and 769 (HD) on Movistar TV (cable), 387 (SD) and 907 (HD) on Movistar TV (satellite), 264 (SD) and 1264 (HD) on DirecTV, 80 (SD) ), 559 (HD) on Claro TV, 59 on Star Globalcom, and 62.2 (HD) on Cable Vision.
- Guatemala: 701 on Sky, 63 (analog), 563 (digital) on Tigo, 79 (analog), 450 (digital) on Claro TV.
- Honduras: 701 on Sky, 85 (analog), 563 (digital) on Tigo, 63 on Mayavisión.
- Dominican Republic: 701 on Sky, 230 (SD) and 424 (HD) on Altice.
- Argentina: 264 (SD), 1264 (HD) in DirecTV, 71 (Analog), 500 (Digital / HD) in Cablevisión, 103 in Antina; 73, 80 (analog), 605 (digital) on Supercanal, 602 (SD) and 1090 (HD) on Telecentro, 702 (HD) on Cabletel.
- Chile: 264 (SD) and 1264 (HD) on DirecTV, 387 (SD) and 866 (HD) on Movistar TV, 350 on TuVes HD; 25 (Santiago), 11 (Valparaíso and Viña del Mar), 28 (Concepción), 35 (Temoco and Valdivia) and 754 (HD) in VTR; 158 (SD) on Claro TV (cable), 158 (SD) and 658 (HD) on Claro TV (satellite).
- Colombia: 264 (SD), 1264 (HD) on DirecTV, 151 (SD) and 1151 (HD) on Claro TV (cable), 151 (SD), 170 (HD) on Claro TV (satellite), 387 (SD) ), 866 (HD) on Movistar TV and 651 on Tigo; 82 (Bogota and Meta) and 117 (Tolima) in Colcapel.
- Ecuador: 264 (SD), 1264 (HD) on DirecTV, 302 on Claro TV, 660 (SD), 921 (HD) on Grupo TV Cable.
- Bolivia: 538 (SD) and 807 (HD) in Tigo (cable), 538 in Tigo (satellite), 173 in Entel, 350 in Inter Satelital, 152 in Cotas.
- Uruguay: 264 (SD) and 1264 (HD) in DirecTV, 750 (SD) and 770 (HD) in Nuevo Ciglo, 750 in Montecable, 500 (HD) in Cablevisión Flow.
- Paraguay: 651 on Tigo, 84 (SD), 87 (HD) on Claro TV, 502 on Personal TV.
- Venezuela: 264 (SD), 1264 (HD) on SimpleTV, 24 on Inter, 350 on Inter Satelite, 387 (SD), 866 (HD) on Movistar TV.