Just before the start of the new season of the Jumping World Cup came some surprising news. TVN took over the rights to broadcast Sky Jumping in the open air and acquired it exclusively. Thus, TVP missed this opportunity, although more than 20 years later “malsomania” erupted.
TVP has not yet accepted TVN’s broadcasting rights
TVP has shown the “comfort” of competing in Wisła and Zakopane and the Sky Flying World Championships in Vikersund next year. For this reason, TVP Poland is trying to get the most out of the competition. On Friday, two training sessions prior to the qualifying series were also aired.
For more game content, visit Gazeta.pl
It seems that Polish television, which lost the right to broadcast the World Cup in jumping, has not yet arrived. The words of Masjid Kurzazhevsky, who runs a jumping studio over the weekend in Wisla, culminated.
– It’s wonderful that you are with us, we hope you will be with us when the tabs are at home, it’s on Polish TV. Good everywhere, but best at home – he invited everyone to the broadcast of the Saturday and Sunday match.
World Cup in Wisla:
Saturday, December 4:
- Time. 15:30 – Test Series (TVP Sport),
- Time. 16:30 – Beginning of the group stage (Eurosport, DVB1, DVB Sport, Player).
Sunday, December 5:
- Time. 15:00 – Test Series (TVP Sport),
- Time. 16:00 – Beginning of individual competition (DVB1, DVB Sport, Eurosport).
“Unapologetic communicator. Web nerd. Internet junkie. Gamer. Hipster-friendly entrepreneur.”