Beatrice Egli reports to fans with good news – “Excited”
Beatrice Egli She has good news for her fans!
As one of the few winners of DSDS Beatrice Egli Continue to achieve success in the field of music. The singer gives concerts and seriously produces new songs. The 34-year-old is also active on Instagram. She has about 450,000 followers there – and now they can be happy.
Beatrice Egli has good news for her fans in her bags
He writes, “I’m so excited that from now on you can hear the first little snippet of my new song ‘Risk of Vulnerability’!” Beatrice Egli in the publication.
This is the superstar Beatrice Egli:
- Beatrice Margaret Egli was born on June 21, 1988 in Lachine
- The Swiss singer started her singing career at the age of 14
- In 2013, Beatrice Egli won the tenth season of “Deutschland sucht den Superstar”.
- Her debut single “Mein Herz” was #1 on the German, Austrian and Swiss charts for over five months
- She inspired her fans with her singing performance, in 2022 she performed “The Beatrice Eagle Show” for the first time
“Just go to my TikTok channel. If you like it, please save the audio and use it for your videos!”, she adds and then wants to know from her fans: “What do you think, how will it continue? And should I release it as a new song soon?”
Beatrice Egli: Fans are excited
“I really liked the song. Please release it as a single, ‘Requires a fan.'” Please new music from you. Another follower said.
More news on Beatrice Egli:
These kind words should go down like oil with Beatrice Egli…
For Schlager’s colleague Florian Silberezen, on the other hand, the dream exploded. More about it here >>> (cf)
“Freelance reader. Passionate internet advocate. Prone to fits of apathy. Pop culture scholar.”
Who is Dakota Johnson’s co-star in “Persuasion”? – Finance
Viewers decompress Arthur’s “Le Grand Concours”
Virgo horoscope today Saturday 16 July 2022